Please complete the survey and be sure to include a narrative of 250 words or less describing the nominee’s qualifications for the award. Please be sure to address the criteria in the narrative.
You cannot leave the form and re-enter at a later date. We suggest you type out your narrative in word or a similar program and use the copy and paste function.
submissions will not be reviewed.
Nominations must be received by close of business on Sept 15th to be considered.
Marie Lindsey Spirit of Advanced Practice Nursing Award
- Demonstrates excellence as a role model for other advanced practice registered nurses.
- Has made a significant contribution to the improvement of patient care.
- Is creative in approach to issues that impact advanced practice registered nurses.
- Utilizes current research to enhance the quality of care.
- Currently a member of ISAPN in good standing (at time of nomination and award).
Member of the Year Award
- Represents APRNs as a role model for ISAPN
- Actively participates on the Board or serves on one or more committees
- Presents new ideas and follow through to advance ISAPN
- Has taken a leadership role in ISAPN
- Current member, in good standing