Licensure Renewal is Live - AGAIN!
This announcement has 1 attachment:
Wonderful News! The new license renewal site is live again after a brief glitch earlier in the week.
Please be sure you are following all the steps.
Login in here - https://online-dfpr.micropact.com/
If you do not have an account, you will need to register for one. The instructions are attached and can be downloaded here https://idfpr.illinois.gov/Forms/Online/Renewal%20Tips%20Individual%20Accounts%202021-12-15.pdf
- Create an account or log in
- Click on Online Services in the upper right corner
- Click on "Create/Continue a Renewal"
- Proceed to answer all the questions, clicking on next in the lower-left corner to proceed through the application.
- You will need to renew each license you have.
The fee should be waived for all licenses. If not, you will need to contact IDFPR. You should not try to print your renewed license right away. It will take a couple of days to process the renewal and update your expiration date. If you print your license and the date has not been updated, check back in a couple of days.
You will receive a notification from IDFPR - IDFPR Electronic License Retrieval Notification with this information.
Oh, the joys of new computer systems.
I hope each of you is enjoying the start of Nurse Week!