ISAPN Annual Awards - Nominations Open
ISAPN Awards Program is an annual recognition of the outstanding contributions and achievements by a member.
Take a moment to nominate a colleague today for one of the two ISAPN awards given during the Midwest Conference:
All nominations must be received by August 31, 2023.
Criteria include: All candidates must be an ISAPN member
ISAPN Member of the Year
- Represents APRNs as a role model for ISAPN;
- Actively participates on the board and/or one or more committees;
- Presents new ideas & follow through to advance ISAPN; and
- Has taken a leadership role within ISAPN
ISAPN Marie Lindsey Spirit Award
- Demonstrates excellence as a role model for other APRNs;
- Has made a significant contribution to the improvement of patient care;
- Is creative in their approach to issues that impact Advance practice nursing; and
- Utilizes current evidence-based practice to enhance the quality of care.
The winners will be honored at our annual meeting on October 7, 2023, at the DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville.