ISAPN Issues Call for Abstracts - 2024
Call for Abstracts
The ISAPN Program Committee seeks dynamic and energetic speakers to present for 60-minute sessions at our APRN Midwest Conference in Lisle, IL on October 17-19.
For the APRN Midwest Conference we are seeking topics in the areas that fit into one or more of our session tracks - Adult/Gero, Peds, Lifespan, and APRN practice. Tracks may include primary care, trauma/urgent care, acute care, and psychiatric/mental health topics. APRN practice topics could include business owner challenges, reimbursement challenges, Full Practice Authority barriers, and challenges, How to manage your time as a business owner, Employment contracts
We are also seeking sessions that address Mandatory Illinois Required Topics
- Implicit Bias
- Prescribing Opioids
- Substance Abuse
- Cultural Competency
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Mandated Reporter
- Diagnosis, treatment, and care of Alzheimer's disease, along with other dementia types
- The reviewers will use the abstract in the selection process and to market your session in the event your abstract is chosen.
- If your presentation will include pharmacology content, include a summary of that content in your abstract.
- The abstract should include a statement about the overall objective of the presentation. Abstracts that do not include this information may not be considered.
- Abstract submissions should include information regarding DEI material covered during the session. Abstract submissions that include a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion framework will be given priority.
Why share your expertise?
- Speakers gain increased visibility for their expertise.
- Speakers are included in promotional information.
- Speakers have the opportunity to network with peers and other professionals.
- Effectively speaking on timely subjects leads to new business developments.
The deadline for submission is 5p, March 15, 2024